Monday 3 September 2012

I made a cushion for you!!!

My three year old niece's favourite colour is red!!!!
As long as it is red she is happy!!!!
I have made her this cushion from red and white spotty fleece!
It's the first time I have managed to insert a zip without having to ask for help so I'm quite pleased!!...thanks to http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/2011/02/add-a-zipper-to-your-pillow/ who have a great zipper tutorial!
I had also just received the fabric I had ordered from Spoonflower (www.spoonflower.com) so I could make some 'handmade by labels'
I have added one to the back of the cushion...it's not quite straight but I really couldn't be bothered to re-do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your cushion is very lovely. And red color made your cushion more fabulous. Congrats sweety.
    Slub Yarns | Premium Denim Fabric

    ReplyDelete